Re: Status of WSDL 2.0 Maintenance WG

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:06:11 +0000
To: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org, woden-dev@ws.apache.org

On Thu, 2007-10-18 at 11:05 -0400, Arthur Ryman wrote:

> I understand that a new WG will be set up to maintain various WS
> specs, including WSDL 2.0 and the Test Suite. What's the status? We
> have a couple of Test Suite updates to make.

Hello Arthur,

Hopefully things are doing well for you (besides the maintenance of
WSDL).

I'm expecting the Group to be officially by the end of the month.
Questions related to the operating mode of the Group with regards to the
W3C Patent Policy arised during the review and we've been (slowly)
working at addressing them.

Philippe