Re: WSDL 2.0 is PR!

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 17:58:49 +0200
To: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Cc: "'WS-Description WG'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

An enthiusiastic +1 as well!

I suddendly get a lot older... 5.5 years? Is it so? (Can we go back?
[Screams and shouts in the audience.])

Alas! What am I going to do on Thursday evenings? Maybe go to the pond
and fish trouts -actually, carps around Canon's building. (You're
welcome to irc one or two every now and then. [Sorry, no teleportation
yet.])

Thanks for bearing with us wsdl'ians Jonathan.

Cheers,

JJ.