Re: Schema file names for wsdl-extensions seem inconsistent

Having looked further, I see the "wsdl20" convention is used for the Dated
Versions of the schemas for the latest wsdl, wsdl-instance and
wsdl-extensions namespaces, so am I right in assuming that wsdl20.xsd,
wsdl20-instance.xsd and wsdl20-extensions.xsd are correct and will
eventually be the file names used for both the Latest and Dated versions of
the schemas for those namespaces?

John Kaputin.