Updated logs wso2-canon

From: keith chapman <keithgchapman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:46:18 +0530
To: www-ws-desc <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, "Jonathan Marsh" <jonathan@wso2.com>, "Youenn Fablet" <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Hi,

Attached are the updated logs for wso2-canon results. Had a little problem
in MessageTest-3G as canon didnt respond to the gzip message. So I added a
empty response to the log and updated the preceeding messageNumbers so that
the results will reflect the true sequence.

I ran the log for MessageTest-6G as well but didnt have a better result.
Guaranteed fault of MessageTest-6G returns 202 (Accepted) instead of the
expected fault.

Youenn,

I will update the services so that you van hit them.

Thanks,
Keith.

--
Keith Chapman