[Repost2] Version of Part 1 annotated with typos

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 18:32:46 +0100
To: WSD Public <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
[Initial and second attempts did not succeed; resending as zip]

As part of my editorial duties, I have proof-read Part1 and found a
number of typos (as well as some other items; see below), the most
common one being the lack of spaces between words in a fair number of
places. I suggest we fix these editorial typos, as well as the proposed
word smithing, before we move to PR (and am willing to implement at
least a number of them). The potential issues detected, or at least some
vagueness in a few but fortunately limited places, could be addressed in
a forthcoming errata.

I may perform a similar action on Part2.

For clarity, the typos are indicated using Word's changes feature.

JJ.

Sent 14/3/2007, 12:55 CET