WSDL 2.0 testing for Addressing Metadata

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 18:59:32 +0000
To: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Cc: 'Bob Freund' <bob.freund@hitachisoftware.com>, www-ws-desc <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Jonathan updated the handling for Addressing Metadata in the WSDL 2.0
test suite to match the latest Metadata document. He updated
WSAddressing-1G testcase and wsdl-xslt to provide support. The support
is limited since we don't have a full WS-Policy engine.

I added the necessary support for WS-Addressing metadata in
results-messages; it even does the merge to calculate the effective
policy applicable to each message.

It now generates some nice assertions such as:

nterface/echoRequest"</assertion>

I didn't add the support for ref params in EPR. And
generate-message-properties has a limitation: it doesn't take into
account the extensions applied to the service component element (one
could attach a policy to it). Adding such support would required a bit
of changes that I don't think it's worth doing for the moment.

Philippe