RE: [SPAM] Issue with IgnoreUncidedEndpoint in LocationTemplate-1G

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:58:40 -0800
To: "'Youenn Fablet'" <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>, "'keith chapman'" <keithgchapman@gmail.com>
Cc: "'www-ws-desc'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I don't think there's much practical difference between optional parameters
and nillable parameters - though we could debate the difference between
empty and null for months.

I'll expand my proposal for CR146 to include optional elements and
situations like this one:

  When serializing an HTTP request method that does not allow an HTTP
  message body, and when {http location ignore uncited} is true, any
  element not cited in the {http location} property MUST be defined in
  the schema as nillable [[ or appear no less frequently than specified
  by the minOccurs value. ]].

For this test case, I think instead of adding nillable="true" I should have
set minOccurs="1".  I'll go ahead and make that change.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com