Re: Proposal for CR145

Roberto, in the last four parts, I think it would be useful to clarify
what the "and only those" part means to exclude. Let me suggest a
template (the last sentence) for the first part, easily reproducible to
the others:

[[
All element declaration schema components in the imported namespace, and
only those, MUST be included in the {element declarations} property of
the Description component corresponding to the importing WSDL 2.0
document. In other words, no imported element declaration components
will be included.
]]

Also, I'm not sure if your proposal clarifies the handling of XML Schema
components from imported WSDL files:

wsdl1:
<wsdl:description>
  <wsdl:import namespace="wsdl2"/>
</wsdl:description>

wsdl2:
<wsdl:description>
  <wsdl:types>
    <xs:schema>
      <xs:element name="foo"/>
    </xs:schema>
  </wsdl:types>
</wsdl:description>

I believe that the element declaration for "foo" should be among
{element declarations} of wsdl1 because some WSDL components imported
from wsdl2 might use it.

Best regards,
Jacek