RE: operation safety as semantic annotation?

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:34:45 -0000
To: <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

> Operation safety is, at least to me, a clear semantic annotation. It
> says nothing about the structure of the interface,

but it can be used to determine if a binding can use HTTP GET, which isn't just semantic ..

> I would propose that we change the syntax from wsdlx:safe="true"  to
> sawsdl:modelReference="http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl-extensions#SafeInteraction"

what's the issue with the current short syntax - can't sawsdl easily define a mapping?

do you think that's likely to encourage more people to flag their
"getCustomerAddress" method as being safe, something I think we're
both after?

Paul