Re: MessageTest-3G wso2-canon results

From: Youenn Fablet <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:32:58 +0100
To: keith chapman <keithgchapman@gmail.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>

Hi Keith and all,

MessageTest-3G results are in a very good shape, many greens :)
Concerning the operation 'Send', the WSDL file binds it to a GET
request, although this operation does not follow the IRI style since the
input is #any element.
Jonathan, can you fix the WSDL? One option would be to bind it to POST
for instance.

Concerning MessageTest-2G, it would be simpler if I could reproduce the bug.
I tried to emulate your messages through the wsi log files, but these
messages are correctly processed.
I will enable the server log to help me.
Could you either rerun the test this morning (CET time zone) or, much
better, create a small script that I could run
on my local machine to reproduce the bug?

Regards,
    Youenn