Re: FYI: Updated all test-suite results

From: Youenn Fablet <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 15:40:58 +0100
To: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Cc: "'www-ws-desc'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Please find updated interchange and exchange results.
I tried to exchange messages with ww2.wso2.org:8090 but failed to
connect to the server :(
I still have an issue with ModuleComposition-1G use case:  the
EchoStringInfault operation is assumed to send an infault.
I thought we decided to remove this case. To correctly test the
operation after this one, I used EchoStringOutFault in lieu of
EchoStringInFault in the logs.
Regards,
    Youenn