Re: FYI: Updated all test-suite results

Please find updated interchange and exchange results.
I tried to exchange messages with ww2.wso2.org:8090 but failed to
connect to the server :(
I still have an issue with ModuleComposition-1G use case:  the
EchoStringInfault operation is assumed to send an infault.
I thought we decided to remove this case. To correctly test the
operation after this one, I used EchoStringOutFault in lieu of
EchoStringInFault in the logs.
Regards,
    Youenn