RE: editorial: features and properties in "xml representation" sections

Jonathan,

Agreed. I'll fix this.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

"Jonathan Marsh" <jonathan@wso2.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
01/17/2007 03:45 AM

Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, "'Amelia A Lewis'" <alewis@tibco.com>
cc
<www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Subject
RE: editorial: features and properties in "xml representation" sections

I also noticed:
2.18 Comparing URIs and IRIs
This specification uses absolute URIs and IRIs to identify several
components (for example, features and properties) and components
characteristics (for example, operation message exchange patterns and
styles). ?

I don?t think we have any components identified by URI now, so it should
probably be something like

2.18 Comparing URIs and IRIs
This specification uses absolute URIs and IRIs to identify component

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com -
http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com