Re: editorial: features and properties in "xml representation" sections

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:20:24 -0500
To: Amelia A Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Amy,

Could you pls check Part 1, ed copy now? I think I deleted all trace of
F&P.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM
12/08/2006 11:21 AM

Amelia A Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
cc
www-ws-desc@w3.org, www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
Subject
Re: editorial: features and properties in "xml representation" sections

Amy,

Good catch. I could have sworn I deleted those. I'll do that asap.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

Amelia A Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
12/07/2006 01:28 PM

www-ws-desc@w3.org
cc

Subject
editorial: features and properties in "xml representation" sections

Heylas,

Features and properties are gone, correct?  They seem to have disappeared
from the component model in part one, but still seem to be there (in the
editor's copy) in the XML representations.

Amy!
--
Amelia A. Lewis
Senior Architect