SparqlQuerySimplified-1G is now green, please update Interchange results

From: John Kaputin (gmail) <jakaputin@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 01:02:17 +0000
To: www-ws-desc <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
I have rerun the interchange format tests for Woden and the results are now
72 green, 2 red. I have committed the CM results to the Woden repository.
Could someone please update the Dashboard with these new Woden results.

The latest results fix testcase SparqlQuerySimplified-1G, which triggered
the discussion about the scope of schema elements and types in the component
model [1]. I don't think this has been concluded yet and the spec is unclear
about what to include in {element declarations} and {type definition, so for
now I have just modified Woden to pass the test case. I will monitor this
issue in case anything more specific is added to the spec.

regards,
John Kaputin.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2007Jan/0101.html