WSO2 results and GZip trouble.

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 21:32:07 -0800
To: "'www-ws-desc'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
I just checked in updated WSO2 results [1] (at last - had to reinstall
Windows today.)

The gzipped test screws things up a bit more than I thought it would -
apparently the logger just dumps it into <messageContent> as a binary
stream, resulting in non-well-formed XML.

I had to manually remove the binary in order for the .wsimsg to parse.  I
checked in the raw under .wsimsg.raw for experimental purposes
(results-messages/MessageTest-1G).

Perhaps there's some ANT magic that can strip out the binary, stick it in a
file, unzip it, and put it back in (along with an annotation indicating the
unzip occurred.)

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/results-messages
/Message-tests-results.html