W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-ws-desc@w3.org > January 2007

Re: Agenda: 11 January 2007 WS Description telcon

From: Amelia A Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:43:24 -0500
To: "Jonathan Marsh" <jonathan@wso2.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Message-Id: <20070111094324.ce407d61.alewis@tibco.com>

Regrets.  I've got some deadlines looming that have to be completed today.

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:08:51 -0800
"Jonathan Marsh" <jonathan@wso2.com> wrote:

>
>0.  Dial in information (members only) [.1]:
>
>See the public WG page [.2] for pointers to current documents and other
>information, and the private page [.3] for administrative matters.
>
>If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list
>before the start of the telcon.
>
>[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2007Jan/0001.html
>[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/
>[.3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/admin
>
>--------------------------------------------------------------------
>Agenda
>
>1. Assign scribe.  Lucky minute taker for this week is one of:
>      Anish Karmarkar, Glen Daniels, Gilbert Pilz,
>      Jean-Jacques Moreau, Philippe le Hegaret, Tony Rogers, 
>      Tom Jordahl, Amy Lewis
>
>--------------------------------------------------------------------
>2.  Approval of minutes:
>  - Jan 4 [.1]
>
>[.1]
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2007Jan/att-0026/20070104-ws
>-desc-minutes.html
>
>--------------------------------------------------------------------
>3.  Review of Action items [.1].
>
>[Interop]
>?         2006-11-30: [interop] John Kaputin to create a test case 
>                      with "required=false". 
>?         2006-12-14: [interop] Jonathan to fix transferCodings - 
>                      add control group
>
>[WG]
>?         2006-09-21: Jonathan to check periodically that SPARQL has 
>                      added schemaLocation.
>?         2006-12-14: plh to come up with a more detailed proposal for 
>                      CR112 if possible
>?         2007-01-04: Jonathan to make sure parameters are added to
>the 
>                      URI in the HTTP binding even when no
> whttp:location appears.
>?         2007-01-04: Paul to report back on which test cases in the 
>                      WSDL test suite fail the basic patterns, with
>                      suggestions on how to address the issues.
>?         2007-01-04: Charlton to come up with a list of editorial 
>                      comments and WSDL substantive issues.
>?         2007-01-04: Jonathan to analyze CR117 further.
>
>Current Editorial Action Items
>
>Note: Editorial AIs associated with LC issues recorded at [.2].
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/#actions
>[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/actions_owner.html
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>4.  Administrivia
>  - LC reviews
>    + Policy [.2], Charlton's draft comments [.3]
>  - Interchange format draft Note [.4]
>
>[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Nov/0127.html
>[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Dec/0055.html
>[.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Dec/0044.html
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>5.  MTOM Description
>  - Paul's proposal [.1]
>  - Jonathan/Asir's counter-proposal [.2]
>  - WS-MTOM Policysubmission [.3]
>
>[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Nov/0029.html
>[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Dec/0016.html
>[.3] http://www.w3.org/Submission/2006/SUBM-WS-MTOMPolicy-20061101/
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>6.  Issue CR112: HTTP Location property definition [.1]
>  - ACTION: plh to come up with a more detailed proposal for CR112 
>            if possible
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR112
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>7.  Issue CR117: Re: 6.7.1.1 Construction of the request IRI using the 
>                 http location [.1]
>  - ACTION: Jonathan to analyze CR117 further.
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR117
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>8.  Issue CR122: Clarification about ignoreUncited behaviour [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR122
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>9.  Issue CR130: Question on double curly braces with HTTP [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR130
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>10. Issue CR131: Clarifying assertion for HTTP Location [.1]
>  - Follow-up [.2]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR131
>[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Dec/0095.html
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>11. Issue CR133: {http location} ignored on SOAP request-response MEP?
>[.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR133
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>12. Issue CR140: Re: Spec Issue - associating local names in HTTP 
>                 location with element declarations[.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR140
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>13. Issue CR141: Re: Spec Issue - unmatched single curly braces in 
>                 HTTP Location [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR141
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>14. Issue CR118: Suggested removal of 2 assertions [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR118
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>15. Issue CR119: Missing attribute in section 6.2 [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR119
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>16. Issue CR120: SOAP Response and IRI style [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR120
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>17. Issue CR121: WSDL enhancement request [.1]
>
>	[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR121
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>18. Issue CR123: HTTP Method selection [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR123
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>19. Issue CR124: editorial: features and properties in "xml 
>                 representation" sections [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR124
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>20. Issue CR125: problem with pattern attribute definition? [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR125
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>21. Issue CR126: Re: New interchange results [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR126
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>22. Issue CR127: Message Dispatching Primer Section [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR127
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>23. Issue CR128: Interface Inheritance Section [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR128
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>24. Issue CR129: RE: Comment on Fragment [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR129
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>25. Issue CR132: RE: Proposal for CR108 [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR132
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>26. Issue CR134: Operation dispatch when there isn't a SOAP body. [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR134
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>27. Issue CR135: Operation dispatch when there isn't a SOAP body. [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR135
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>28. Issue CR136: What does this table row mean [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR136
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>29. Issue CR137: Spelling mistake in Part 2 [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR137
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>30. Issue CR138: {element declaration} for Interface Fault component
>[.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR138
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>31. Issue CR139: Suggestion on Part - 2 : Adjuncts [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR139
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>32. Issue CR021: Re: WSDL describing Interface operation safety [.1]
>
>[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR021
>
>
>
>
>


-- 
Amelia A. Lewis
Senior Architect
TIBCO/Extensibility, Inc.
alewis@tibco.com
Received on Thursday, 11 January 2007 14:44:06 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:45 GMT