RE: Canon to canon logs

I've checked these results in.

I had to make a few minor fixes to the framework to get it to build, but
also wasted a fair bit of time on a potential improvement to the framework.

I wanted to have a link from each summary of the failed assertions to the
log so you could quickly analyze the failure.  To accomplish this, I used
the new Ant 1.7.0 release "filenameparameter", which worked great.  But,
1.7.0 has a regression apparently, and many of the other builds within the
test suite began failing.  I'm still tracking down whether it's an Ant bug
or if there is a solution - until then the build will continue to work on
the 1.7.0alpha release, but the new "view log" links will be broken.

Looks to me like we have some work to do to generate appropriate location
template assertions...

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com