Re: Changes to test suite

From: Youenn Fablet <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 15:28:23 +0100
To: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Jonathan Marsh wrote:

> 1) LocationTemplate-1G. Removed the ď#Ē characters from the
> whttp:location on the ďEscapeĒ binding. These arenít legal at this
> spot in a URI. And there isnít a requirement they be escaped during
> the templating algorithm, so they arenít testing anything and
> preventing the wsdlcm from having a valid anyURI for the {http
> location} property.
>
> 2) MessageTest-2G. Augmented each whttp:location attribute to start
> with the name of the operation. Without some kind of unique
> whttp:location, operation dispatch in Axis doesnít work. Iíll send a
> new issue describing the limitations of this shortly.
>
> 3) MessageTest-3G. Added whttp:location attributes on each Binding
> Operation, with a value equal to the operation name. Because unique
> whttp:location attributes are needed by Axis2, generic http bindings
> are not possible, so I added minimally-defined operations to the
> SafeEchoHTTPBinding.

By concatenating these new locations with the @address value we end up
with URLs like:
- http://example.org/MessageTest-3G/endpoint-1GuaranteedFault, or
- http://example.org/MessageTest-3G/endpoint-1EchoName
It may be better, in the primer and these examples to use/promote URLS
like (please note the added / or ?):
- http://example.org/MessageTest-3G/endpoint-1*/*GuaranteedFault, or
- http://example.org/MessageTest-3G/endpoint-1*?*GuaranteedFault,
- http://example.org/MessageTest-3G/endpoint-1/EchoName, or