Changes to test suite

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 11:36:58 -0800
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
1)      LocationTemplate-1G.  Removed the "#" characters from the
whttp:location on the "Escape" binding.  These aren't legal at this spot in
a URI.  And there isn't a requirement they be escaped during the templating
algorithm, so they aren't testing anything and preventing the wsdlcm from
having a valid anyURI for the {http location} property.

2)      MessageTest-2G.  Augmented each whttp:location attribute to start
with the name of the operation.  Without some kind of unique whttp:location,
operation dispatch in Axis doesn't work.  I'll send a new issue describing
the limitations of this shortly.

3)      MessageTest-3G.  Added whttp:location attributes on each Binding
Operation, with a value equal to the operation name.  Because unique
whttp:location attributes are needed by Axis2, generic http bindings are not
possible, so I added minimally-defined operations to the
SafeEchoHTTPBinding.

We also have a known problem with evaluating gzipped messages, for which I
have an action item.  I think it would be easier first to get some initial
results to pinpoint precisely which testcases can't be evaluated, and for
which of those a control group would be useful.  So I haven't touched this
part yet.

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com