Swelling zip file

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 11:00:41 -0800
To: "'Arthur Ryman'" <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Arthur,

In regenerating results this morning, I noticed the zip file has ballooned
to about 6Mb.  This apparently is because of the addition of the
logging-messages directory, which contains a 4Mb zip.

This certainly provides a disincentive (on my bandwidth anyway) to rebuild
and check-in the zip every time a change is made to the test suite.

Can we exclude logging-messages from the zip?

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com