RE: Renumbering assertions

Jonathan,

I updated the spec Part 1 and 2, and the test suite, documents. I
preserved the old assertion ids using a new attribute: @cr-id.

I generated 2 files that give the mappings of the old to new numbers:
renumber-assertions-1.properties [1], renumber-assertions-2.properties
[2]. These can be used in the Ant <replace> task to do bulk updates. Here
is the task from the test suite build.xml [3]

<target name="renumber-assertions" description="Renumbers assertions using
PR ids.">
 <replace dir="documents" includes="**/*.xml, **/*.wsdl"
replacefilterfile="../wsdl20/renumber-assertions-1.properties" />
 <replace dir="documents" includes="**/*.xml, **/*.wsdl"
replacefilterfile="../wsdl20/renumber-assertions-2.properties" />
</target>

John - I haven't updated the Woden code yet. Can you handle this?

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/renumber-assertions-1.properties
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/renumber-assertions-2.properties
[3] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/build.xml

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

"Jonathan Marsh" <jonathan@wso2.com>
02/23/2007 11:16 AM

Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc
"'John Kaputin \(gmail\)'" <jakaputin@gmail.com>, "'www-ws-desc'"
<www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Subject
RE: Renumbering assertions

The schedule is, if we can complete the small amount of editorial work
remaining (renumbering assertions would be the biggest part of it), get
LocationTemplate-2G working and regenerate WSO2ß à Canon message testing
results, and close the last few issues, we?ll be ready to go the PR.  I?d
like that vote to occur next Thursday, but active discussion about what to
encode still continues?

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com -
http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com