RE: Additional MEPs?

Thanks for reminding us!  I've been over-focussed on Part 1 and 2.  I
distinctly recall adding a link to the spec on the home page recently -
perhaps I then wiped it out with my klutzy handling of CVS...

IIRC, we decided to publish this spec as a Note concurrently with the rest
of the specs.  The suggestions at [1] don't seem to have been implemented.
I haven't tracked them in any way either.

Amy, what is the current state of the document?  Ready to publish?  (FWIW, I
would favor a name more in keeping with the rest of the "family", e.g. "Web
Services Description Language (WSDL) Version 2.0: Additional MEPs").

And Jacek, are we all caught up with the RDF Mapping?

The list of specs we have to publish is:

- Primer
- Part 1: Core
- Part 2: Adjuncts
- Additional MEPs (Note)
- SOAP 1.1 Binding (Note)
- RDF Mapping (Note)

It would be nice to publish the Notes at the same time WSDL 2.0 goes to
final Recommendation.  It would probably also be nice to refresh them as
Working Drafts when we publish the PR, so final reviewers can see the whole
family.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com