RE: Spell-checked Part 1 & 2

I'm checking it in now (not a full rebuild - just the adjuncts html).

I found a couple of "content coding" instances that failed a search and
replace because of line breaks, updated a few ids that referenced "transfer"
or "coding" and while I was at it added a few more explicit id attributes to
divs.  Checking in that too.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com