Re: LocationTemplate-1G test

From: Youenn Fablet <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:30:53 +0100
To: keith chapman <keithgchapman@gmail.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Here is canon location template 1G result.
There is one red (request 13).
It seems that our implementation is not %-encoding the '*' character
while the test framework wants it to be %-encoded.
As per the current draft, '*' is not in the must-be-encoded set.
An application may therefore typically choose to %-encode it or not, right?
The test framework should only check that must-be-%-encoded characters
are correctly encoded and nothing more.
I do not know whether this is easily feasible in the current test
framework though.
    Youenn