RE: contentEncoding header with empty body

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:43:24 -0800
To: <keith@wso2.com>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I think this is GIGO with the test framework.  The simplest fix is to add
whttp:contentEncoding="" to the <input> binding operation, so we don't have
to look for these edge cases when generating the assertions.  The test case
will still test what we want it to, which is that the <output> message is
gzipped.

I'll check in such a fix shortly.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com