RE: CR144: Incoherent reference

The difference between the two references is whether query parameters are
added automatically [6.7.2] or not [6.7.1].

For the SOAP request-response MEP, AIUI we want to honor the http:location
template, but if there are leftover items we don't add them as query
parameters since the whole XML payload will appear in the SOAP body.  The
intention of the CR144 resolution was to correct the overstepping we did in
CR133.  So, I believe 6.7.1 is the correct reference.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com