RE: CR114: Discrepancy between initial proposal and resolution (apparently)

I agree the minutes are a bit confusing.  Just as background, the full set
of options that are worth considering (document status aside) are:

  a. robust-in-only -> SOAP request-optional-response (SOAP 1.2 SE)
  b. robust-in-only -> SOAP response
  c. robust-in-only -> SOAP one-way (WD)
  d. in-only -> SOAP request-optional-response (SOAP 1.2 SE)
  e. in-only -> SOAP response
  f. in-only -> SOAP one-way (WD)

I assume the minutes should record that we approved a and d.  I don't think
c makes any sense, or that f is practically possible.  But b and e also seem
reasonable.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com