RE: CR123: Simultaneous presence of {http method} and {safe}

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:36:14 -0800
To: "'Jacek Kopecky'" <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>, "'Jean-Jacques Moreau'" <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: "'WSD Public'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

+1.  I don't think "all GETs are safe interactions" (which I still don't
believe is 100% true) is the same as "all safe interactions are GETs".  A
little of my own blog-lobbying at
http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!F985A6952BC07C4!617.entry.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com