RE: CR148 analysis

Dear XMLP WG,

Would you care to comment on this issue?  This is a case where we have a
"feature" with implementation support and obvious utility, yet it's not
clear whether it is in line with the intention of the SOAP Response MEP and
it's HTTP binding.

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR148

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com