RE: XML Syntax Summary in Part 1

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 12:01:36 -0800
To: "'Ramkumar Menon'" <ramkumar.menon@gmail.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
The schema shows that <description> derives from an ExtensibleDocumented
type, so all the <documentation/> pseudo-syntaxes should be '*'.  I've added
this as an editorial issue CR151.

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com