Re: Contribute new testcase Interface-6B

[plh: this message was sent to Arthur and John but never made it to the
online archive due to an incorrect address, so here it is for the
record]

On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 16:58 -0400, Arthur Ryman wrote:
> Philippe - what's the process for ongoing maintenance of the test
> suite? Has our CVS access been cancelled? Thx

I closed down all the mailing lists associated with the WSDL Working
Group with the exception of the public mailing lists and the comments
lists. All CVS accounts have been closed as well since they were
associated with the Working Group. My thinking has been that we would
reorganized a bit once the Web Services Core Working Group starts (this
should happen in September), since we're going to merge several groups
together. So, the goal is to wait for September and reestablish the
right access within the Web Services Core Working Group,

Philippe