Re: Schema file names for wsdl-extensions seem inconsistent

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:56:29 -0400
To: "John Kaputin (gmail)" <jakaputin@gmail.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

On Wed, 2007-03-21 at 16:34 +0000, John Kaputin (gmail) wrote:
> Having looked further, I see the "wsdl20" convention is used for the
> Dated Versions of the schemas for the latest wsdl, wsdl-instance and
> wsdl-extensions namespaces, so am I right in assuming that wsdl20.xsd,
> wsdl20-instance.xsd and wsdl20-extensions.xsd are correct and will
> eventually be the file names used for both the Latest and Dated
> versions of the schemas for those namespaces?

Here what we have have for the moment:

Latest versions:
 http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/ns/wsdl20.xsd
 http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/ns/wsdl-extensions.xsd
 http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/ns/wsdl-instance.xsd

Dated versions:
 http://www.w3.org/2007/03/wsdl/wsdl20.xsd
 http://www.w3.org/2007/03/wsdl/wsdl20-extensions.xsd
 http://www.w3.org/2007/03/wsdl/wsdl20-instances.xsd

I'm happy to change those as necessary to make life easier,

Philippe