RE: small problems in part 1 appendix C

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:10:10 -0700
To: "'Arthur Ryman'" <ryman@ca.ibm.com>, "'Jacek Kopecky'" <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Cc: "'WS-Description WG'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, <www-ws-desc-request@w3.org>
Yes, I guess so - one could serialize a name from the targetNamespace using
a prefix (even though one is not necessary).

Proposal: Add another bullet (with assertion markup) to C.2:

No xmlns() pointer part defines a namespace for the targetNamespace of the
WSDL 2.0 document.

I'll open issues on both of your points so we can track their prompt closure

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com