RE: W3CBugzillaHttp-1G Added to Test Suite

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 23:31:27 -0700
To: "'Arthur Ryman'" <ryman@ca.ibm.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, <woden-dev@ws.apache.org>
I added the http binding and wsdlx to the list of TestMetadata.xml required
extensions for the testcase, just for completeness.

I also added my Flickr testcase (interesting in part because the schema
doesn't have a targetNamespace, and stress tests inheritance - already
uncovered some severe wsdl-xslt bugs there), and rolled up new interchange
results that include the new testcases.

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com