Client for Flickr (Codegenarated for a WSDL 2.0 doc)

From: keith chapman <keithgchapman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 23:07:25 +0530
To: www-ws-desc <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, "Jonathan Marsh" <jonathan@wso2.com>
Hi all,

I've added a Client for Flickr which was codegenarated from a WSDL
2.0written for flickr. The zip can be downloaded from
http://ww2.wso2.org/~keith/. In order to run the client extract it and run
the jar (java -jar FlickrClient.jar). You will need a API key from flickr in
order to use the client. The code for the client is available at
http://wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/wsas/java/modules/samples/ (To build the
sample from source you can ckeck out WSAS and build it using  mvn clean
install -Drelease. Then move to the FlickrClient directoty ant type ant.
Then run the client sh or bat). Just try the client and send your comments.
I have also worked on a client for yahooMusic Search.

I will be out for a couple of days will be able to upload the yahooMusic
Search sample by the end of this week.

Thanks,
Keith.
--