Re: W3C Test Results for Woden M6

Please find Canon's implementation results on the current test-suite.
I also added a preliminary assertion identification in case of errors.
See error.xml for the current results.
I am quite unsure that we will have full broken assertion identification
equality between Woden and Canon implementation:
    - some validation checks are obviously missing in our
implementation, especially with regards to the HTTP binding
    - in some cases, a broken assertion may lead to break other
assertions. It may then be implementation-dependent to identify which
one is the root broken assertion.
We could find workarounds, especially for the last point, but I do not
think that we should put a high bar there to declare victory.
More noticeable is that we fail on some good documents, some RPC-related
documents for instance. I will try to investigate these cases.
Regards,
    Youenn