Proposal for WS-Types :: Web Services Description Specification

From: Tyrell Perera <tyrell.perera@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:58:25 +0530
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Hi,

We have been working on a Object Oriented Web Services Description
Specification.

"Here we suggest a new revolutionary web service specification that
will totally change how people use web services or how people develop
web service client applications. Currently web services do not support
OOP style programming. Today, the objects returned from the web
services only have properties. They do not have any methods.

This new technology will enable web services to return objects with
both properties and methods. When these methods are called they will
call some other web services. Since the service URL of the web
services can be assigned dynamically, we can use them to develop
service brokers that work seamlessly."

We are attaching a preliminary draft proposal to this mail. Please let
us know your thoughts on this and necessary steps to follow, in order
to bring this to community evaluation.

Thnaks and Regards,

Tyrell Perera and Ruwan Wijesinghe