W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-ws-desc@w3.org > September 2006

RE: Agenda: 21 September 2006 WS Description telcon

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 06:51:14 -0700
To: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
CC: "www-ws-desc@w3.org" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Message-ID: <1C40239E22E8594DA37395602FC7362F18F5D878@NA-EXMSG-C112.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>

That would make for nice short meetings!  But the full agenda appears in the archive...  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Sep/0028.html

> -----Original Message-----
> From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
> Behalf Of Jean-Jacques Moreau
> Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 1:06 AM
> To: Jonathan Marsh
> Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org
> Subject: Re: Agenda: 21 September 2006 WS Description telcon
>
>
> Jonathan,
>
> Was it your intention to adjourn tomorrow's meeting right after the
> review of the action items? Not that I'm against the idea; just checking.
>
> JJ.
>
> Jonathan Marsh wrote:
> > 0.  Dial in information (members only) [.1]:
> >
> > See the public WG page [.2] for pointers to current documents and other
> information, and the private page [.3] for administrative matters.
> >
> > If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list
> before the start of the telcon.
> >
> > [.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2006Sep/0009.html
> > [.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/
> > [.3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/admin
> >
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Agenda
> >
> > 1. Assign scribe.  Lucky minute taker for this week is one of:
> >       Asir Vedamuthu, Paul Downey, Tom Jordahl, Anish Karmarkar,
> >       Glen Daniels, Amelia Lewis, Allen Brookes, Vivek Pandey
> >
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------
> > 2.  Approval of minutes:
> >   - Sept 14 [.1], plus Roberto had sent regrets [.2]
> >
> > [.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Sep/att-
> 0017/20060914-ws-desc-minutes.html
> > [.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2006Aug/0000.html
> >
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------
> > 3.  Review of Action items [.1].
> >
> > [Interop]
> > ?         2006-07-06: [interop] Jonathan - create validation-report
> >                       stylesheet.
> > ?         2006-07-20: [interop] Jonathan to add timestamps to result
> >                       stylesheet.
> >
> > WG
> > ?         2005-07-21: Pauld to write a proposal for a working group
> >                       report for requirements for schema evolution
> >                       following closure of LC124
> > ?         2006-03-30: Marsh to make XSLT improvements for RDF
> >                       publication.
> > ?         2006-06-29: Philippe to write up recommended text to clarify
> >                       the issue in CR53.
> > ?         2006-07-06: Glen to contribute some extension test cases.
> > ?         2006-07-13: Roberto to produce an updated proposal for CR044.
> > ?         2006-07-20: Arthur to update "Proposed Part 1 Text for
> >                       REQUIRED Extension Properties".
> > ?         2006-09-07: Marsh to propose workarounds for CR78.
> > DONE [.3] 2006-09-14: Jonathan to update the issues list on CR26.
> > DUP [.4]  2006-09-14: JJM to update the draft with new CR26 resolution.
> > ?         2006-09-14: ALL to come back with MEP usage (specs?) by next
> week
>
Received on Thursday, 21 September 2006 13:51:45 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:41 GMT