Re: Test suite work

Jonathan Marsh wrote:

> I did a fair bit of work on the test suite today, fixing both
> wsdl-xslt, the rollup, a number of flawed baselines, and removing F&P
> from the interchange schema and removing F&P-dependent testcases.
> Sync up before you run a test pass.
>

> **Jonathan Marsh** - http://www.wso2.com -
> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com

Thanks a lot for all this work.
I just tried the newest MessageTest-1G test case.
I am parsing correctly SOAPService.wsdl except for two things:
    - It seems there is a typo in the xsd:import/@namespace uri:
            "http://example.org/messa*t*e-test/xsd" while it should be
"http://example.org/messa*g*e-test/xsd"
    - The endpoint addresses are not absolute, which is not valid IIRC.
Something like http://implementation-specific is working

As for the application layer, it does not yet support some of the
features you included.
I will try to investigate a little bit more in the coming weeks and hope
to have something working for the f2f.

Regards,
    Youenn