RE: New "Additional MEPs" document

Thanks, I'm sorry I used loaded language ;-).  Just confirming my
realization (don't know why I didn't realize it before) was correct.  I'm
not proposing changes, just refining my mental model!  And making sure the
lack of <infault> in testcases intended to test message-level interop on the
bindings in part 2 was reasonable.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com