Re: New "Additional MEPs" document

From: Amelia A Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:07:08 -0400
To: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Thank you, Jean-Jacques.

I will undertake the revisions as soon as I get a chance.  Jonathan, it probably won't happen by tomorrow's conference call.  However, could you set the deadline for my outstanding action to next week?  I'll try to have the Note completed and ready for approval by the working group by that time.

Amy!

--
Amelia A. Lewis
Senior Architect