W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-ws-desc@w3.org > October 2006

Agenda: 26 October 2006 WS Description telcon

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:01:58 -0700
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Message-ID: <010b01c6f77d$5bc6dd90$3901a8c0@DELLICIOUS>

0.  Dial in information (members only) [.1]:

See the public WG page [.2] for pointers to current documents and other
information, and the private page [.3] for administrative matters.

If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before
the start of the telcon.

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2006Oct/0020.html
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/
[.3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda

1. Assign scribe.  Lucky minute taker for this week is one of:
      Asir Vedamuthu, Anish Karmarkar, Glen Daniels, Allen Brookes, 
      Jacek Kopecky, Charlton Baretto, Roberto Chinnici, Gilbert Pilz

--------------------------------------------------------------------
2.  Approval of minutes:
  - Oct 19 [.1]

[.1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Oct/att-0050/20061019-ws
-desc-minutes.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
3.  Review of Action items [.1].

[Interop]
?         2006-07-06: [interop] Jonathan - create validation-report
                      stylesheet.
?         2006-07-20: [interop] Jonathan to add timestamps to result
                      stylesheet.
?         2006-10-12: [interop] ALL to ponder how to run the tests.

WG
?         2006-07-06: Glen to contribute some extension test cases.
?         2006-09-21: Jonathan to check periodically that SPARQL has added
                      schemaLocation.
?         2006-09-28: Marsh to suggest some generic conformance text
?         2006-10-12: pdowney to review the Schema WG note on versioning 
                      in 1.1.
?         2006-10-19: [interop] Arthur to generate the component models 
                      for the messages. 
DONE [.3] 2006-10-19: Jonathan will send comments, correct schema error, 
                      and invite them to contribute the test case. 
?         2006-10-19: contact Coordination Group and move Youenn's proposal
                      to XMLP. 
?         2006-10-19: Jacek will expand the response for CR082.

Current Editorial Action Items
?         2006-09-28: Jean-Jacques to factor the "extra" MEPS out of the
                      specification (Part 2) and make a new NOTE (Amy to 
                      refine)
?         2006-10-19: Remove F&P - editors for each Part should make
                      necessary edits.

Note: Editorial AIs associated with LC issues recorded at [.2].

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/#actions
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/actions_owner.html
[.3]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann-comments/2006Oct/0000.h
tml

---------------------------------------------------------------------
4.  Administrivia
  - Upcoming interop event logistics, registration [.1]
  - Upcoming telcons - TBD

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Oct/0032.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------
5.  MTOM Description
  - Report from CG call

-----------------------------------------------------------------
6.  Issue CR011: CR Comment on WSDL Version 2, part 2: Adjuncts [.1]
  - Unaccepted resolution [.2]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR011
[.2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-comments/2006Mar/0019.htm
l

-----------------------------------------------------------------
7.  Issue CR061: service and binding name shown as QNames in example - 
                 should be NCNames [.1]
  - Unaccepted resolution [.2]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR061
[.2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-comments/2006Oct/0030.htm
l

-----------------------------------------------------------------
8.  Issue CR067: {http cookies} REQUIRED? [.1]
  - Unaccepted resolution [.2]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR067
[.2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-comments/2006Oct/0018.htm
l

-----------------------------------------------------------------
9.  Issue CR082: Header blocks in wrpc:signature [.1]
  - Unaccepted resolution [.2]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR082
[.2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-comments/2006Oct/0037.htm
l

---------------------------------------------------------------------
10.  Republication schedule

-----------------------------------------------------------------
11. Issue CR021: Re: WSDL describing Interface operation safety [.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR021
Received on Tuesday, 24 October 2006 15:02:08 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:42 GMT