W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-ws-desc@w3.org > October 2006

Agenda: 19 October 2006 WS Description telcon

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 07:52:48 -0700
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Message-ID: <017101c6f1fb$eb225960$3901a8c0@DELLICIOUS>

0.  Dial in information (members only) [.1]:

See the public WG page [.2] for pointers to current documents and other
information, and the private page [.3] for administrative matters.

If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before
the start of the telcon.

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2006Oct/0011.html
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/
[.3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda

1. Assign scribe.  Lucky minute taker for this week is one of:
      Asir Vedamuthu, Anish Karmarkar, Glen Daniels, Allen Brookes, 
      Jacek Kopecky, Charlton Baretto, Arthur Ryman, Roberto Chinnici,
      Gilbert Pilz

--------------------------------------------------------------------
2.  Approval of minutes:
  - Oct 12 [.1]

[.1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Oct/att-0034/20061012-ws
-desc-minutes.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
3.  Review of Action items [.1].

[Interop]
?         2006-07-06: [interop] Jonathan - create validation-report
                      stylesheet.
?         2006-07-20: [interop] Jonathan to add timestamps to result
                      stylesheet.
?         2006-09-21: [interop] Philippe to transform HTTP headers in
                      the logs to XML format.
?         2006-10-12: [interop] Arthur to document how to add test cases,
                      and how to run the scripts for the test cases. 
?         2006-10-12: [interop] ALL to ponder how to run the tests.

WG
?         2006-07-06: Glen to contribute some extension test cases.
?         2006-09-21: Jonathan to check periodically that SPARQL has added
                      schemaLocation.
?         2006-09-28: Marsh to suggest some generic conformance text
DONE [.3] 2006-09-28: Jacek to follow up with Karl Dubost to get info
                      about RDF issue 297.
?         2006-10-12: pdowney to review the Schema WG note on versioning 
                      in 1.1.
DONE [.4] 2006-10-12: Jonathan to conduct a review of the SAWSDL Last 
                      Call WD.

Current Editorial Action Items
?         2006-09-28: Editors to factor the "extra" MEPS out of the
                      specification (Part 2) and make a new NOTE

Note: Editorial AIs associated with LC issues recorded at [.2].

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/#actions
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/actions_owner.html
[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Oct/0037.html
[.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Oct/0040.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------
4.  Administrivia
  - Upcoming interop event logistics, registration [.1]
  - SAWSDL comments [.2]

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Oct/0032.html
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Oct/0040.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
5.  Features "at risk"
  - Features and Properties [.1] Director's decision [.2]
    + proposal from Youenn on a replacement for MTOM engagement [.3]
    + more details [.4]
    + Arthur's minimal proposal [.5]

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2006Apr/0014.html
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2005Dec/0023.html
[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Oct/0011.html
[.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Oct/0038.html
[.5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Oct/0035.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
6.  Issue CR062: Re:service and binding name shown as QNames in
                 example - should be NCNames [.1]
  - Postpone until F&P discussion is complete.

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR062

-----------------------------------------------------------------
7.  Issue CR078: XML Schema requires a type in addition to name to 
                 identify an element [.1] 
  - Any improvements possible to proposed response?  [.2]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR078 
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Sep/0059.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
8.  Issue CR081: Synchronous v/s Asynchronous, a WSA question, and 
                 few suggestions [.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR081

-----------------------------------------------------------------
9.  Issue CR082: Header blocks in wrpc:signature [.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR082

-----------------------------------------------------------------
10. Issue CR083: Editorial >> WSDL 2.0 definitions v/s WSDL 2.0 
                 descriptions [.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR083

-----------------------------------------------------------------
11. Issue CR067: {http cookies} REQUIRED? [.1]
  - Unaccepted resolution [.2]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR067
[.2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-comments/2006Oct/0018.htm
l

-----------------------------------------------------------------
12. Issue CR021: Re: WSDL describing Interface operation safety [.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR021
Received on Tuesday, 17 October 2006 14:59:26 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:42 GMT