WSDL 2.0 Test Suite FAQ Posted

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:34:44 -0400
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org, woden-dev@ws.apache.org
In preparation for the upcoming interop event, I have created a FAQ [1].
It's short at the moment but I'll be adding information to help people
contribute test cases and run the coverage reports. Please send me
comments, or patches. W3C members, feel free to add to the FAQ.

Philippe - could you link this from the WSDL 2.0 Home Page?

Lawrence/John - could you link this from the Woden site?

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/faq.html

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077