SAWSDL Last Call

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 20:29:42 +0200
To: WS-Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, public-sws-ig@w3.org, semantic-web@w3.org

Dear all,

the Semantic Annotations for WSDL Working Group is happy to
announce that our specification has progressed to Last Call. The
specification, Semantic Annotations for WSDL, is available at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-sawsdl-20060928/

The document is accompanied by a usage guide (intended
eventually to be published as a WG Note), available at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-sawsdl-guide-20060928/

We will welcome any comments on our spec, especially with respect to how
it may interact with your work, and whether you find it useful, at
public-ws-semann-comments@w3.org, a mailing list with a public archive
at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann-comments/ .

Best regards,

Jacek Kopecký