Re: [SPAM] RE: F&P/MTOM Alternate proposal

Thinking about it a little bit more, your case may be covered by
changing the sentence:
When present and equal to "required", it indicates that MTOM must be
engaged.
by the following sentence:
When present and equal to "required", it indicates that MTOM MUST be
supported and SHOULD be engaged.

I think that this change addresses your concern, although I am not very
familiar with the SHOULD meaning and implications. My main fear is that
the SHOULD may have different meanings for the service and the clients.
What do you think?
Youenn