Re: Editorial >> WSDL 2.0 definitions v/s WSDL 2.0 descriptions

Hi Arthur,

Thanks a lot for the explanation. You are absolutely right.
This actually renders the comment against the snippet in section 4.2.1invalid.

Correct me if I am wrong. I assume that the edition is pretty minor then -
Just the snippet in section 2.1.2 [as I quoted earlier] cd be edited to
refer to "descriptions" rather than definitions. [since it makes the
statement that wsdl 2.0 definitions are represented as "description" element
information items.].

Regards!
Ram