W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-ws-desc@w3.org > October 2006

Agenda: 12 October 2006 WS Description telcon

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 09:12:02 -0700
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Message-ID: <001301c6ec86$e2545bf0$42ad1bac@DELLICIOUS>

0.  Dial in information (members only) [.1]:

See the public WG page [.2] for pointers to current documents and other
information, and the private page [.3] for administrative matters.

If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before
the start of the telcon.

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2006Oct/0008.html
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/
[.3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda

1. Assign scribe.  Lucky minute taker for this week is one of:
      Asir Vedamuthu, Paul Downey, Anish Karmarkar, Glen Daniels,
      Allen Brookes, Jacek Kopecky, Charlton Baretto, Arthur Ryman,
      Roberto Chinnici, Gilbert Pilz

--------------------------------------------------------------------
2.  Approval of minutes:
  - Oct 5 [.1]

[.1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Oct/att-0009/20061005-ws
-desc-minutes.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
3.  Review of Action items [.1].

[Interop]
?         2006-07-06: [interop] Jonathan - create validation-report
                      stylesheet.
?         2006-07-20: [interop] Jonathan to add timestamps to result
                      stylesheet.
?         2006-09-21: [interop] Philippe to transform HTTP headers in
                      the logs to XML format.
WG
?         2005-07-21: Pauld to write a proposal for a working group
                      report for requirements for schema evolution
                      following closure of LC124
?         2006-07-06: Glen to contribute some extension test cases.
?         2006-09-21: Jonathan to check periodically that SPARQL has added
                      schemaLocation.
DONE [.3] 2006-09-28: Youenn to propose an alternative syntax for MTOM
                      if F&P is removed
?         2006-09-28: Marsh to suggest some generic conformance text
?         2006-09-28: Jacek to follow up with Karl Dubost to get info
                      about RDF issue 297.
?         2006-10-05: Jacek to send response email noting his concern. 
DONE [.4] 2006-10-05: Jonathan to add issue 81.

Current Editorial Action Items
?         2006-09-28: Editors to factor the "extra" MEPS out of the
                      specification (Part 2) and make a new NOTE
?         2006-10-05: Arthur to revise appendix to include this (CR80) 
                      text.

Note: Editorial AIs associated with LC issues recorded at [.2].

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/#actions
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/actions_owner.html
[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Oct/0011.html
[.4] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR081

---------------------------------------------------------------------
4.  Administrivia
  - Upcoming interop event logistics? [.1]
  - WS-A action pattern issue? [.2]

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2006Oct/0007.html
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Oct/0010.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
5.  Features "at risk"
  - Features and Properties [.1] Director's decision [.2]
    + proposal from Youenn on a replacement for MTOM engagement [.3]

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2006Apr/0014.html
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2005Dec/0023.html
[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Oct/0011.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
6.  Issue CR062: Re:service and binding name shown as QNames in
                 example - should be NCNames [.1]
  - Postpone until F&P discussion is complete.

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR062

-----------------------------------------------------------------
7.  Issue CR081: Synchronous v/s Asynchronous, a WSA question, and 
                 few suggestions [.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR081

-----------------------------------------------------------------
8.  Issue CR021: Re: WSDL describing Interface operation safety [.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR021
Received on Tuesday, 10 October 2006 17:22:39 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:42 GMT