From: Lawrence Mandel [mailto:lmandel@ca.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 11:16 AM
To: Jonathan Marsh
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org; www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
Subject: RE: Two oddities with WSDL dashboard in FireFox

Jonathan,

Just to be clear (because it sounds to me like you checked the assertion or
coverage report), the problem I experienced was with the document assertions
table in the editor's copy of the WSDL 2.0 specification.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@ca.ibm.com

"Jonathan Marsh" <jonathan@wso2.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org

11/27/2006 01:52 PM

Lawrence Mandel/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

cc

Subject

RE: Two oddities with WSDL dashboard in FireFox

As I reported, the first problem is solved, the second I can't reproduce (my
print preview shows all pages both on the XML version and the new HTML one.)

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com/> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com/> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com

  _____