Two oddities with WSDL dashboard in FireFox

From: Lawrence Mandel <lmandel@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 20:38:31 -0500
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
While reviewing the current state of WSDL 2.0 using the dashboard in
FireFox during the Woden status call today I came across two oddities:

1. When I select the Test Case Coverage details I'm prompted to download
an XML file instead of the file being displayed with the stylesheet in
FireFox. I know FireFox can display XML using stylesheets (we used this
approach for the WTP website) so I have to assume there is a problem with
something else, such as the mime type. In fact, if I specify the location
as
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/test-suite-coverage-summary.xml?content-type=text/xml
the document displays properly. I'd say a quick fix is to specify the
content type on the link as I've done above.

2. I wanted to print the assertion tables yesterday. When I selected to
print the WSDL 2.0 editor's copy the document assertion table did not
completely print. Only the first page printed. I tested with the print
preview function and again only the first page of the table displayed. The
table prints fine when using IE.

Has anyone else experienced these oddities?

Can someone (Jonathan?) update the link in the dashboard to solve problem
1?

 Is anyone willing to invest the time to investigate problem 2?

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@ca.ibm.com